It is so random for me to write about this. I just wanted to share my wishes. Lately I’m feeling really unwell. I’m scared to go for a check up. I did so many bad stuff to myself. I’m afraid to know the reality. So therefore, I come up with these wishes. Hopefully I can achieve it.
1)As an interior designer, it’s everyone’s dreams to see your design comes to reality and same goes to me I would want to see and walk through the whole building that were designed by me.
2)Travel to Europe has been one of goals for me for years but never I had a chance to achieve it. hopefully next year I can go to Europe for another solo travelling or maybe start a living there. Haha
3)I think I’ve been and done most of the wild experiences as a young adults in life but I would want to experience being near to wild nature.
4) skydiving, wow how wonderful if I able to experience this before I die. Hmmm
5) to earns at least 4000 Singapore Dollars a month.
6) to sell my art pieces at a market price such as minimum SGD$5000 I think.
7) to work at a work place that enables me to grow and develop my skills and allow me to be who I am. Am I too charismatic till my boss dislike me that much??prrggg flip hair… Lol.
8) to learn how to suck up with humans. Honestly i love drama but I still can’t do this in order not to start a drama.
9) to find the right person in life that can lead and guide me to success and change me for good maybe to be more religious. Lol.
10) to spent a whole day and donate some of my wealth with unprivileged ones.
Okay! I just realised there’s so many things I want to mention on my wants but living in singapore as a Singaporeans some of the wishes may not be good for me or achievable for me such as;
1) to buy a house, OMG! Muddy wake up! In singapore if ur a single man you can only start having ur own apartment at the age of 35 and the houses will cost you more than 100 000 Singapore Dollars. Just to remind yourself that amount is just for a 1-room flat maybe!
2) to settle down and have a beautiful family, wow how is that possible? When ur lifestyle 9am- 9pm at work and ur workplace only got pioneer generation and little people that is around ur age. Plus you are not financially stable yet.and the best part ur still not ready! DREAM ON MUDDY!
3) to own a car, for God sake why must I thought of that in Singapore! Think about it, in order for me to owns a car in singapore i will have to pay the COE every year and it’s more than 10000 Singapore Dollars if im not mistaken. Plus to buy the cheapest car in singapore will cost me around another 100000 Singapore Dollars. WTF! better give that money to ur parents then they can have an early retirement! And that haven’t include ERP!
4) To travel around the world! How?! your working leave in singapore only entitle you 7days of leave. And by right next year then you can start to use your leave!
I think that should be all for now. Hopefully I able to make my dreams come true.
JUST A REMINDER TO MY READER. I’M NOT COMPLAINING BUT I’M JUST SHARING MY THOUGHTS. AS U KNOW HUMANS FEELINGS MAY COME AND GO. SO SUDDENLY, IT APPEAR TODAY! LOL